1. Turn your back on sin; do something good. Embrace peace—don’t let it get away! (Psalm 34:14 MSG)
2. If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. (Romans 12:18 AMP)
3. I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27 NLT)
4. Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thessalonians 3:16 NLT)
5. May the God of peace be with you all. Amen. (Romans 15:33 ESV)
Let grace, mercy, and peace be with us in truth and love from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, Son of the Father! (2 John 1:3 MSG)
6. You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You. (Isaiah 26:3 AMP)
7. GOD makes his people strong. GOD gives his people peace. (Psalm 29:11 MSG)
8. I listen carefully to what God the LORD is saying, for he speaks peace to his faithful people. But let them not return to their foolish ways. (Psalms 85:8 NLT)
9. Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.” (Luke 1:78-79 NLT)
10. For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NKJV)
2 responses to “10 Scriptures About Peace”
This would be good to print out and read often.
Yes sir! That’s a great idea.