One thing we all hope to hear one day is, “Well done, good and faithful servant (Matthew 25:21).” The word “faithful” to me is key in this sentence. There are so many things that are entrusted to us by God that we must be faithful over. We can’t just manage what He’s given us. We need to be dedicated and devoted to growing them. Remember the Parable of the Talents”? To be faithful over something is more than burying it in the sand. God has called us to be faithful to Him, our life in union with Him and to these things He has entrusted to each one of based on our abilities.
Here are some Bible verses on being faithful.
1. Whoever is faithful in small matters will be faithful in large ones; whoever is dishonest in small matters will be dishonest in large ones.
Luke 16:10 GNT
2. And don’t be intimidated by those who are older than you; simply be the example they need to see by being faithful and true in all that you do. Speak the truth and live a life of purity and authentic love as you remain strong in your faith.
1 Timothy 4:12 TPT
3. When he arrived and saw how God had blessed the people, he was glad and urged them all to be faithful and true to the Lord with all their hearts.
Acts 11:23 GNT
4. Be faithful to pray as intercessors who are fully alert and giving thanks to God.
Colossians 4:2 TPT
5. So until I come, be diligent in devouring the Word of God, be faithful in prayer, and in teaching the believers.
1 Timothy 4:13 TPT
What has God called you to be faithful over?