If you’ve ever traveled to a tourist destination, it can be overwhelming when you arrive. In one place where we’ve traveled, there’s a hallway leading out of the airport with vendors on both sides trying to get your attention. We put our heads down and ignore them the best we can. It’s one thing to ignore someone trying to get your attention, and another when you’re the one being ignored. It can feel worse when you think it’s God who is ignoring you as you desperately try to get His attention. I want you to know that He’s not ignoring you. He hears you, He knows your situation and will do what’s best long term. No matter what, don’t stop knocking. Don’t stop seeking. Don’t stop asking.
Here are some Bible verses that show God isn’t ignoring you.
1. Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord, who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.” She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”
Genesis 16:13 NLT
2. Arise, O Lord! Punish the wicked, O God! Do not ignore the helpless!
Psalms 10:12 NLT
3. He does not neglect the poor or ignore their suffering; he does not turn away from them, but answers when they call for help.
Psalm 22:24 GNT
4. He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. God is my keeper; he will never forget nor ignore me.
Psalms 121:3 TPT
5. For he who avenges murder cares for the helpless. He does not ignore the cries of those who suffer.
Psalms 9:12 NLT
Photo by Marcos Paulo Prado on Unsplash
2 responses to “God’s Not Ignoring You”
So true! God knows our beginning & our end as well as everything in between. When we feel like we are not being heard, we either have unresolved sin that is in the way OR God is saying, “Not yet”.
Thank you for adding that. Repentance is a big key that opens doors.