I don’t know what you’re facing today, but I do know that the things we face can cause us to feel weak, helpless and fearful. Whatever it is, you don’t have to face it alone or in your own strength. God gives us supernatural grace and strength to go through the things we face. His grace is sufficient for whatever it is, and it’s in our weakness, or inabilities, that He is made strong in us (2 Corinthians 12:9). Change your perspective today knowing that it’s not by your might or power, but by His Spirit (Zechariah 4:6). Pray that He will empower you to stand no matter what comes your way, as you trust in Him. Receive His strength. Remember that fear is not from Him, but a spirit of power, love and a sound mind are (2 Timothy 1:7).
Here are some Bible verses on God giving you His strength.
1. May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!
Psalm 29:11 ESV
2. Now my beloved ones, I have saved these most important truths for last: Be supernaturally infused with strength through your life-union with the Lord Jesus. Stand victorious with the force of his explosive power flowing in and through you.
Ephesians 6:10 TPT
3. God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable], A very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalms 46:1 AMP
4. Do not be afraid—I am with you! I am your God—let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.
Isaiah 41:10 GNT
5. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
Isaiah 40:29 NLT
Photo by M Venter: Pexels
2 responses to “Strength For Today”
Amen, brother. Whatever happens, may we conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.
Absolutely! We must trust His plan and His strength, not our own.