One of the lies many people fall for is that God is waiting for you to mess up so He can zap you and send you to Hell. Another one is that He isn’t involved in your life, that He’s far away not really paying attention to you. The truth is that God cares deeply about you and your life. He’s cheering you on each day and genuinely wants the best for your life. He cares about your struggles, your illness and whatever you’re going through. All throughout the Bible we read that He is involved in the lives of His people and intervened constantly. They were people like you and me. I want you to know today that He cares for you and about you. Reach out to Him with whatever you need.
Here are some Bible verses showing God cares for you.
1. You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus. Our God and Father abounds in glory that just pours out into eternity.
Philippians 4:20 MSG
2. Casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].
1 Peter 5:7 AMP
3. For the Lord is our judge, our lawgiver, and our king. He will care for us and save us.
Isaiah 33:22 NLT
4. Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
Psalms 55:22 NLT
5. For the Lord takes care of all his forgiven ones while the strength of evil men will surely slip away.
Psalms 37:17 TPT
Photo by Evgeny Ozerov on Unsplash
2 responses to “God Cares For You”
I think it grieves God when he has to “zap” us!
But He corrects us in grace and truth because He loves us.