In the beginning, God created man. The Bible says that God breathed into Adam and he became a living being. The moment before God breathed life into him, he had everything necessary to sustain life, but lay there lifeless until the source of life breathed into him. There are times I look at situations and think they should be thriving, but they seem dead. They are the works of my hands, but they still need God to breathe into them. The Scriptures say He is the source of life. Whatever you’re facing or trying to accomplish, it needs God’s help to bring it to life. Begin to seek the source of life today to breathe into whatever you need. He is able and willing, but we must recognize Him as the source from which every good thing emanates.
Here are some Bible verses on God being the source of life.
1. The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people.
John 1:4 GNT
2. If the Spirit is the source of our life, we must also allow the Spirit to direct every aspect of our lives.
Galatians 5:25 TPT
3. Just as the Father is himself the source of life, in the same way he has made his Son to be the source of life.
John 5:26 GNT
4. In this way, God qualified him as a perfect High Priest, and he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him.
Hebrews 5:9 NLT
5. God is spirit [the Source of life, yet invisible to mankind], and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24 AMP
Photo by Eugene Chystiakov on Unsplash
2 responses to “The Source Of Life”
“In Him we live and move and I our being”
Good word ♥️
Great verse to add. Thanks.