Because of sin, every one of us are born into this world with brokenness. It takes a different form in each of us, and the longer we live, the more brokenness we can experience. Different interactions and circumstances can cause that brokenness to spread and effect more parts of our lives. It began in the Garden of Eden, but so did the cure. God promised to restore our relationship with Him by sending us His only Son. Even though that’s primarily what we think of Him restoring, He’s capable of restoring so much more than our broken relationship with Him. He wants to restore every part of your life.
Here are some Bible verses on the things God can restore.
1. I have suffered much, O Lord; restore my life again as you promised.
Psalms 119:107 NLT
2. But you, O Lord, are always my shield from danger; you give me victory and restore my courage.
Psalm 3:3 GNT
3. Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert.
Psalms 126:4 NLT
4. Restore joy to your loving servant once again, for all I am is yours, O God.
Psalms 86:4 TPT
5. This prayer made in faith will heal the sick; the Lord will restore them to health, and the sins they have committed will be forgiven.
James 5:15 GNT
This is a small sampling of things listed in the Bible that He restores. Ask Him to restore your broken places today.