There have been a few times in my life where I traveled to somewhere new and didn’t know much about how to get around. In those instances I hired a guide to help navigate the unknown, to show me the ropes and to help me find things I didn’t know existed. For those same reasons, God has provided several guides to help us navigate this life and our spiritual walk. The problem is that many of us try to figure things out on our own without using the guides He has provided. You don’t have to do things the hard way or learn from the school of hard knocks. Take time each day to listen to the guides He provides.
Here are some Bible verses on God’s guides.
1. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
John 16:13 ESV
2. And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding.
Jeremiah 3:15 NLT
3. Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me.
Psalms 139:10 TPT
4. Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil.
Psalms 119:133 NLT
5. If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5 AMP
2 responses to “God’s Guides”
God will never steer me/us wrong!