It’s no secret the Israelites wandered through the desert for forty years. However, there came a time where they had to cross the Jordan and possess the land. The same is true for us. It can feel like we’re wandering through life going nowhere while we wait for God’s promise. During your time of wandering though, you’re being prepared, you’re being refined and you’re being strengthened without knowing it. There will be a time coming soon when you will need to advance and possess all that God has promised. When that time comes, move forward with everything in you and take the land.
Here are some Bible verses on moving forward and possessing the land.
1. Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession of it; for we will certainly conquer it.”
Numbers 13:30 AMP
2. “Come on,” they replied. “Let’s attack Laish. We saw the land, and it’s very good. Don’t stay here doing nothing; hurry! Go on in and take it over!”
Judges 18:9 GNT
3. But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, forever and ever.
Daniel 7:18 ESV
4. As Goliath moved closer to attack, David quickly ran out to meet him.
1 Samuel 17:48 NLT
5. So don’t be impatient for Yahweh to act; keep moving forward steadily in his ways, and he will exalt you to possess the land. You’ll watch with your own eyes and see the wicked lose everything.
Psalms 37:34 TPT
Photo by John Thomas on Unsplash